Bloggers.com

Manisha - Find me on Bloggers.com

Monday, June 10, 2013

Back from hibernation

After an extremely long period of hibernation, I finally decided to pull up my socks a bit and get the blog active again. In the period of this one year where I was under hibernation, a lot of things have happened. For one, I finished my graduation and was going through a period of confusion. This period of confusion resulted from the fact that I wasn't sure if I wanted to take a break from studies and explore various career options or continue with my post graduation. The confusion, magically got solved in no time and I eventually ended up enrolling for a post graduate degree in Communication at St Joseph's College of Arts and Science, Bangalore.
This period of one year also lead to a little more exploration of my hobby of clicking pictures. Bought a new lens to explore more of photography in a practical manner.
By April 2013, I had already completed a year of my post graduation. Yay!!
April - May, went on an annual family holiday to Chikmagalur. Explored places like Belur, Halebid, Belavadi  in a span of four days.

Stay tuned for more regular updates from my side. :)

Cheers!

Manisha

No comments:

Post a Comment